Thursday, September 15, 2011

CHESS and BBQ !!!

I was working with one of my chess students
this afternoon, while I received a call about
a Chess Party....Hung up the phone and continued
to work on tactics with Melissa....Her game
is getting a lot stronger.....I am expecting
good results from her games...anyway, the
lesson ended and I went over to Ramiro's
for some Chess and chicken BBQ...
the food was good and the games were awesome.
The powerful "Torre Fuerte" chess team
was there - creating interesting positions
and working tactics and planning checkmates.
It was a great evening of chess....playing
chess under trees, enjoying the evening air.
we finished at night fall....Vive Torre Fuerte!!!
Vive Chess forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Library’s free chess lessons aim to strengthen players

Library’s free chess lessons aim to strengthen players : Children who gathered Saturday in Ray Martinez’s classroom at the Brownsville Publi...